Grab your gear and hit the lake with this Champion backpack. There’s plenty of space for all your necessities, as well as separate pockets for your phone, passport, water bottle and laptop. It’s also water-resistant, so your belongings are sure to stay dry in any weather.
• Top part: 100% polyester, 600D
• Bottom part: 100% polyester, 900D
• Dimensions: H 18" (45.7 cm), W 11½" (29.2 cm), D 6¼" (15.9 cm)
• Product weight: 1.02 lbs (464 g)
• Capacity: 5.5 gallons (21 l)
• Max weight: 33 lbs (15 kg)
• 2 slip side pockets for water bottles
• Large inside pocket with a 15" laptop sleeve
• Front zip pocket with embroidered Champion brand logo, containing an organizational compartment (a pocket with zip closure, 2 pouches for phone and passport, and 3 pen holders)
• Top carry handle
• Top zipper with 2 sliders and zipper pullers
• Soft, padded mesh back with Champion brand logo
• Padded ergonomic polyester bag straps with plastic strap regulators and Champion brand label on the left strap
Orders are shipped via USPS or UPS and are processed and shipped the same day or the following business day. Shipping rates are based on the table rate below:
Order Total Shipping Cost
Up to $50.00
$50.01 to $75.00
*Customer orders over $100.00 qualify for free shipping within the US only.
All customer orders outside the US: Postage is charged at cost.
Our business is based on 2 things: First, the quality of the products we sell and second, the quality of the reputation we've earned. PowerTeam Lure's 100% satisfaction guarantee means you NEVER have to worry when ordering from us. If for any reason you're not happy with anything you buy from us, return it within 30 days for a prompt exchange or refund. But that being said, since 2010 we've never had a customer return anything except for one "large boned" fella that thought he could squeeze into a 3XL T-Shirt but really needed a 4XL.
** Shipping charges on returns are only refundable if:
*We made an error on your order. Not to brag but, our error rate is .05% which translates to 1 error per every 2000 orders…not perfect, but pretty damn close!
*The carrier damages your order during shipping. If this scenario happens, we refund you or ship out a replacement immediately. Then after you've been taken care of, we'll hunt the responsible carrier down to the ends of the earth to get our money back from them (they can run but they can't hide).
For detailed instructions for returning items that were damaged in shipping or where we made an error on your order, please contact our customer service department for prompt service at firstname.lastname@example.org or 218-245-3040.
Ship your prepaid packages to:
505 2nd Ave
Bovey, MN 55709
Please include your name, address, telephone number, or a copy of your packing list, and the reason for the return. (and please, no nude photos.)